Industry practitioners, technology end users, researchers, and executives who are interested in delivering a presentation at the Forum, serving as session moderator, or participating on a panel discussion are welcome to submit a speaking proposal.
Speaking proposals are due by Friday, April 6, 2018.
To view a list of topics to be covered, click here.
Guidelines for Submitting a Speaking Proposal
Seminar sessions typically are 75-90 minutes in length and usually feature 3-4 speakers, each presenting for approximately 20 minutes.
Proposals to speak or organize a panel session should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
1. Speaker name, title, company, and contact information
2. Presentation title (or title of panel session)
3. Abstract of presentation or panel session (150 - 200 words)
4. Speaker biography and photo
5. Bullet list of 3-4 key take-aways from the presentation or panel session
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Sponsorship of the Forum is not a requirement for participating as a speaker. However, there are sponsorship options that do include a speaking engagement. For
more information, please contact us.
- Speaking proposals may include more than one speaker. Proposals that include an IoT customer / end user speaker are particularly welcome
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are encouraged